The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Dsmtuners Members Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Challenger... Same difference ;) Love those E-bodies. Wish I could claim it; but alas it was a beautiful Panther Pink show car at the Mopar Nationals.

This is me and my girl a few years ago. around 20

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Behold the immortal and immoral ravewolf:

My real name is matt, and I think I'm 25. Feels like 100, but who knows anymore LOL.

Last edited:
oook, guess ill give in.

Shredding some small waves :)

Small Bullshark i caught @ Alligator Point, FL

and ill go ahead and jump on this bandwagon too. Me and my girl.

Wow this things still going. It's nice to put names to faces.

Hammered playing darts, probably cooked out of my mind too.

This pic cracks me up.

LOL it's a compliment, you look good even when you're wasted ;) It cracks me up because you have a look on your face like the thing you're standing in front of is whispering sweet nothings in your ear. :p

Having to open this thread and see Loftys face every time is really discouraging. Set the tone... LOL

I like the empty toilet paper roll and the brand new roll fresh and ready to go up on your counter. Since your putting pictures up of you with no shirt on too... You should do less arm workouts and maybe work on some crunches or keep shirtless shots from the chest up.

:dsm:

Nick your ghey, go try and get laid on Facebook, not Tuners haha. O wait my sister shut you down on Facebook too.. ROFL

Yea james like im gunna drive to minnesota and try and get laid :rolleyes:
Theres a difference between flirting and being nice, alot of people dont understand this now a days.
And your sister is a bi*** LOL

I like the empty toilet paper roll and the brand new roll fresh and ready to go up on your counter. Since your putting pictures up of you with no shirt on too... You should do less arm workouts and maybe work on some crunches or keep shirtless shots from the chest up.

:dsm:

Less tricep yo, unless you're in competitions that is. Looks like you'd gain a lot from habitual swimming too.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back