The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

DSM Paint Jobs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98dsmkid

Freelancer
Aug 4, 2010
San Jose, LB, California
What's going you guys i finally have a painting booth set up at the house so if anyone is interested or looking to get their dsm painted or a few pieces send me a pm ill get back to u asap. txt me for pics as i can't upload pics from my phn. 209-380-3242

I can also paint individual pieces.
Bumpers (Each)$110
2 fenders $85
Hoods $130
Trunks/Hatches $125

Matte Colors $600
Consists of sanding and wet sanding of car, Fix of dents, 1 coat of primer, 4-5 coats of base coat, 2 coats of matte clear.
Available colors:

- Black
- White
- Metallic Silver
- Fire Red
- Dark blue
- Ultra Marine blue
- Org

2 Stage/Clear/ Paint Job $900-1000
Consists of sanding and wet sanding of car, Fix of dents, 1 coat of primer, 4-5 coats of base coat, 5 coats clear. Free buff and polish.
Available Colors:
- Black
- White
- Silver or (Metallic)
- Performance Red
- Deep Blue or (Metallic)
- Orange
- Dark Emerald Green (Metallic)
- Midnight Blue
- Burnt Orange

Candy Paint Job $1250-1450
Consists of sanding and wet sanding of car, Fix of dents, 1 coat of primer, 3 coats of base coat, 4-5 coats Candy , 4-5 coats clear. Free buff and polish.
Available Colors:
- Apple Red
- Apple Green
- Orange

Turn around time for matte paint 1week, 2 stage paint job 2weeks, candy paint 2 weeks.
Let me know guys :thumb:

Last edited:
By available colors do u mean that's ### u can for right now or simply options? For 2 stage will u do complete color change as is door jams aswell?? I'm very interested! Do u have pictures of your work?

What*

By available colors do u mean that's ### u can for right now or simply options? For 2 stage will u do complete color change as is door jams aswell?? I'm very interested! Do u have pictures of your work?

What*

Thats what i have for right now, i can do other colors i just need the paint code. Door jams is included.

You sure you can't post pics? Maybe email them to a desktop computer where you can upload them here? I'm sure you'd get a lot more interest. Hell, for that price, I'd seriously consider having you paint my car for me. But I'd absolutely have to see some of your work first, and probably in person. I'm sure you have references though.

You sure you can't post pics? Maybe email them to a desktop computer where you can upload them here? I'm sure you'd get a lot more interest. Hell, for that price, I'd seriously consider having you paint my car for me. But I'd absolutely have to see some of your work first, and probably in person. I'm sure you have references though.

As of right now my computer is down so i can't upload any pics but as soon as i get a hold of a computer you bet ill post my work :thumb:

Interested to see some pics of your work as well!

As of right now these are the only pictures I can put up until I get my computer up and running :cry:

Here's my post on CL with some pictures:
Auto body Paint jobs /2 stage/Candy/Matte

how much to repaint a 1g roof standard black with clear coat?

$150

What if I wanted to keep the black roof with red body on my 1G?

That's no problem, if you wanna keep it that way, i can do 2 tone paint jobs also or just keep the top part and i can respray the bottom half

Attachments

• 198.jpg
    198.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 429
  • 197.jpg
    197.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 387
  • 190.jpg
    190.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 418
  • 193.jpg
    193.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 408
  • 210.jpg
    210.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 400
  • 211.jpg
    211.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 404
  • 212.jpg
    212.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 374
  • 224.jpg
    224.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 392
  • 090.jpg
    090.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 416
  • 091.jpg
    091.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 390
  • 092.jpg
    092.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 408
  • 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 422
  • 099.jpg
    099.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 411
  • 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 396
  • 132.jpg
    132.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 424
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 415
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 425
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 405
  • 185.jpg
    185.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:
any picture of a car done in performance red? i would like to see how the red looks? how much would it be for stage 2 paint on a spyder plus how much if i bring my own performance red paint?

Last edited:
any picture of a car done in performance red? i would like to see how the red looks? how much would it be for stage 2 paint on a spyder plus how much if i bring my own performance red paint?

Sup tony, the picture I posted above is performance red, for a stage 2 job $900, if you bring me your own paint $675

Last edited:
This probably won't be for a while if I do get this done, but how much would it run to keep the roof of my 2g black, and repaint the rest of the body white? The roof would still need to be repainted though, there are some rock chips that got down to the metal and are now rusting.

ill vouch for the paint jobs. Ive checked out his car and its definitely great for a guy who doesnt own a shop.

This probably won't be for a while if I do get this done, but how much would it run to keep the roof of my 2g black, and repaint the rest of the body white? The roof would still need to be repainted though, there are some rock chips that got down to the metal and are now rusting.

2 tone paint job $900

Does anyone need any sand blasting done? I do sand blasting for cheap.

Manifolds $25
Valve Covers $20
Small pieces $5-10

let me know what you have

Noticed the paint booth is in your driveway - any reason to worry about security with the cars being outside overnight? I lived in SJ for many years growing up. I'd be a little hesitant to leave my GSX outside overnight, the TSi, don't care as much.

Noticed the paint booth is in your driveway - any reason to worry about security with the cars being outside overnight? I lived in SJ for many years growing up. I'd be a little hesitant to leave my GSX outside overnight, the TSi, don't care as much.

Yeah the booth is on my drive way, the car will be inside with tent being closed and the fence being locked up at night, also installed cameras on the front and sides of the house, neiborhood is pretty good, the house down from me with his camera pointing at my house is a CHP LOL and a san jose PD lives on my left hand side both my neibors and both are kool with me paintings/working on cars since i painted there cars haha, they don't care as long as i have a ventilated booth it doesn't bother them, a lot of old and retired folks are on my street so i can say its pretty safe :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back