The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Dsm Link And/or Zeitronix Wideband

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danamo250

Probationary Member
Oct 19, 2004
Hampshire, Illinois
My situation is I blew my 7 bolt now I'm replacing it with a Evo III engine. I've been told the dsm link will be nice if I want to get the engine running right. Since the Evo III comes with a big 16g and 510cc injectors Ill be able to run a decent amount of boost. Do you guys disagree with the dsm link and I should just get the zeitronix wideband? or forget the wideband and just get dsm link? or will I need both to properly tune the big 16g and 510cc injectors?

I'm buying both for my car.... However both are not "needed" ... In my mind, the two systems used together provides the best per dollar tuning solution. its not NEARLy as cheap as an SAFC and such, however you can do, control, and watch many more parts of your motor. If you have the money, i think it is a very good investment.

DSMLink makes the S-AFC look like a child's toy ;)

I just replaced my Innovate LM-1 with a ZT-2, I wanted something that I could easily mount near the ECU, plus I don't need a display with DSMLink.

If you have to choose, get the DSMLink first and then save up for the ZT-2. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back