The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

wideband and Link?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outkastracing

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Aberdeen, Washington
so im getting ready to order my link for my 90 eclipse and i was wondering if that will work as my wideband or do i need to get one? heres what im planning my stuff is updated in my profile but im planning on ordering a set of 1600s injectors a 255 fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator so im lookin for help if you can!

You need an actual Wideband, but once you have one you can Log it with DSMLink.

Also I wouldn't go with 1600's unless you plan on running E85.

Are you talking about "link" the stand alone ECU or "dsmlink" the DSM specific ultimate piggyback system??? There's a huge difference, but you can feed a widebads signal to both, it just seems that DSMlink can be innacurate with thedata from the sensor, at least on my friend Dan's 2g with dsmlink, he said that the AEM data on teh DSMlink is different by a half point or so from his actual guage

Which also means the AEM or gauge could be reading inaccurately

Trust the in car gauge. The output wiring to the ECU sometimes is corrupted by other signals. I know my PLX also reads 0.3 AFR leaner on the datalog than on my gauge.

It is extremely consistent and ALWAYS 0.3 AFR off. No big deal.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back