1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

DSM..IN FLORIDA SUCK!

Posted by Vin, Aug 21, 2017

Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
Please Support Morrison Fabrication
  1. Vin

Vin Proven Member

Joined Feb 23, 2016
    New Smyrna beach, Florida
    I literally spoke with five shops none of which either know how to tune a 4g63T nor have the time to tune a car or do any work is there anybody on this website that knows a shop right now that is available to work on my 90 GST which is currently running and driving I just need a 6466 Precision installed and dyno'd... in Central Florida if you find me a shop I will Pay Pal you $20 right NOW

Attached Files:

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. phizzalot

phizzalot Proven Member

Joined Feb 10, 2006
    Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
    Ostar motorsports should be one. There are plenty in south florida

2K  0

1997 Mitsubishi Galant
    manual · 4G63t Swapped
  3. Vin

Vin Proven Member

Joined Feb 23, 2016
    New Smyrna beach, Florida

Ostar is too busy, and real street isn't doing service ,and KINGS didn't want to work on it..
    who else who else is there left I need somebody ASAP money is no object