The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Drag Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm excited to see finished results too!

The intercooler I made a mock up for, had it built based on what I could fit, any company that builds these could help you. All you need is a vertical flow core.

Great build man, keep up the good work. I'm curious to see how the S259 works for you. I have had good results with the S256 in a bolt on housing but was considering sending it in to upgrade to the billet S259 wheel and T3 housing.

I'm excited to see finished results too!

The intercooler I made a mock up for, had it built based on what I could fit, any company that builds these could help you. All you need is a vertical flow core.

Custom is the opposite answer I was looking for..LOL

I aint paying custom prices, but I freakin love that IC.

Great build man, keep up the good work. I'm curious to see how the S259 works for you. I have had good results with the S256 in a bolt on housing but was considering sending it in to upgrade to the billet S259 wheel and T3 housing.

Thanks, I'm excited for this. This is actually a 62mm wheel inside the race housing offered by BEP I beleive. Not much info on how this actually fits, but I measure the wheel, it is in fact a 62mm wheel. Turbine side is the larger 74mm/64mm. I'll be running the stock manifold until I find the right person to build me a custom manifold to fit this setup. The redjack manifold, despite being amazing, doesn't fit my evo even with the tucked rad. The manifold itself fits but not the wastegates and their plumbing. It wasn't made for my car after all...

Amazing build! SUBSCRIBED! I love the car, the build, everything.
Thank you :)

Custom is the opposite answer I was looking for..LOL

I aint paying custom prices, but I freakin love that IC.

LOL, I still have nightmares about when the bill came in. I looked at other options, ie ebay and local, but never found a better solution. Also the evo has very little room to play with. If the vertical flow doesn't work, water air will be the only solution.

I'm looking for a same side Ic..But the damm same side cores are 150+ alone..But you got to pay to play..I'm just trying to figure out how to do it cheaper..

I think that two wire "relay" with white connector might be a flasher module, hut the signals and haZARDS WHILE feeling for it to click, if those don't trigger it start looking for anything that needs a timer on-off function, like wipers, rear defogger maybe.. usually with only two wires they are a trip-and-rest type setup that's meant o consistantly turn off nd on at a given rate..

man, look at me, commenting on a singal flasher with so much more there worth really being talked about..i need sleep and help LOL

I think that two wire "relay" with white connector might be a flasher module, hut the signals and haZARDS WHILE feeling for it to click, if those don't trigger it start looking for anything that needs a timer on-off function, like wipers, rear defogger maybe.. usually with only two wires they are a trip-and-rest type setup that's meant o consistantly turn off nd on at a given rate..

man, look at me, commenting on a singal flasher with so much more there worth really being talked about..i need sleep and help LOL

I believe at one point there was a 3rd wire on relay #1. I can't remember whether this was a ground or not. Seeing that there seems to be one live and one signal, I think it may have been a ground. The turn signals never worked on this car so I will have to re-do their wiring regardless.

edit: relay #2 appears to be power folding mirror related

I like your dedication! Love the use of Deutsch connectors - heading down a similar path. I may have to subscribe to this build as it's definitely very detailed and in-depth. Keep up the progress!

That wiring is amazing. Only if it looked like that from factory!

Some day i wanna be just like you. hahah

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back