The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

door caps

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greentalon03

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 4, 2005
new castle, Pennsylvania
any one tried to purchase a new door cap lately from the dealersip lately there freakin expensive :cry:

drivers side is 133.46 and passneger side is 109 somthin i was like WOW

cant find any used ones ..still lookin ..hint .hint

I just bought one today actually. Somehow my drivers side doorcap was taped/glued to the car and when I went to pull it off it snapped in two. 78.99 before tax for me. Your parts guy must not like you. Buy him lunch or something one day and make the effort to talk to him and he'll give you the hookup. 133 is actually a markup from the list of 123.64. :thumb:

the 95-96 tsi ones are more expensive then the eclipse ones for some reason

Will the eclipse door caps match the talon ones? I know there won't be the crystler symbol but I mean will it flow? I am also hard up for a driver side one. Thanks
=Jason-

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back