The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

need door caps..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jey

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 7, 2002
seattle, Washington
hey all,

i've got the front and rears for both sides, but im missing the door caps to them. they're the 95/6 model if it matters. does anybody have the couple, they by chance no longer need? if not, can you guys tell me how much they run for? either dealer or street price. either pm me or post here, all the same. thanks in advance.

jey

For door caps, if you are referring to the thin pieces of plastic that go on the bottom of the door, dealerships want like $108-$125 a piece. I've asked cuz my driver's side got stolen off my car and I've yet to replace it since August. Check out Junkyards.

DAMN!! for the little piece of plastic.. stupid dealership. oh well.

jey

Yeah, plus paint. Just check out junkyards. My friends offered to jack em off another eclipse for me seeming they're so easy to get off, but I actually have morals and I can live without it for now until cruisin season starts in St. Paul.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back