The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Different Tachos

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Th3DooM

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 5, 2011
Dresden, Europe
Hey there,
I was just wondering why there are different tachos on 420As. On ebay there are only 8000rpm indiglo tachos sold but my tacho shows up to 9000rpm...

ive seen both on 420a model DSMs, i always thought they had 8ks til' resently

Anyone knows where I can get a set of indiglos with 9000rpm tacho for a 420a? There are several here in Europe but these are either for 4g63 or only kph instead of mph.

Inb4 buy two sets and use the 4g63 tacho.

Yup one is for an automatic and the other is for manual.
But an auto cluster will work in a manual car and vise verse.
They also made clusters with no tach, they are crazy and I've never seen one in real life.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ WTF? Thats funny...I don't understand why they would sell that. Although, It would be cool for a aftermarket tach on a drag car though.

"Mmmm Tacos..."

Don't know if you know MoMan, they make very nice indiglow setups for the Eclipse:

Unfortunately they only offer kph(km/h). But I'd like to keep the US-Look of my car.

Don't know if you know MoMan, they make very nice indiglow setups for the Eclipse:

Unfortunately they only offer kph(km/h). But I'd like to keep the US-Look of my car.

haha, you're buying US spec for Europe and I bought those to keep it Km/hr :p Love MoMan's gauges :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back