The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

dead obd port

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidewaystsi

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 8, 2008
st. germain, Wisconsin
92 laser with 90 coverted eprom ecu. Tried plugging my palm into it today for the first time and no connection. Ok maybe my cables just went to hell for no reason. Call the neighbor to try his, same thing, no connection. I had this same ecu and logger/cables in my 90 talon before i got this car and had no problem with the palm connecting. I bought the ecu from jeff O last summer so im in denial anything is wrong with that.Im hoping you guys can help me. Got a nice holset and meth setup ready to go and now i cant do f*cking shit with it if i cant log.

K went through the continuity testin and eveything checked out,but still no connection to logger. Now this is mind blowing but fast forward 5 beers later and i get it to work and heres how. When i took it out of my 90 i had put new connectors on the obd end ### the originals were gettin kinda shitty.Ya know new spade connecters that fit good, all sodered and heat shrinked real nice like. Well as i say a few beers down tonight i get the idea..ima cut these nice ends off and crimp on some shitty spade connecters that are cut in half to fit on the pins. Low and behold, instant logger readings,WTF! Moral of the story..beer fixes all..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back