The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Custom gauge pod

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misfit77

Proven Member
Jun 6, 2015
vail, Arizona
I need newbie points, so I though I would post some pics.

I plan on keeping my 96 GS-T as stock looking as possible. I am second owner at 77K miles and I think it looks great the way it is. I also don't want people wanting to race me all the time.

Anyway, I wanted a boost gauge that wasnt screaming "Look at me!". I made one. What do you think?
Its not perfect, but neither am I. Hard to tell but it's tucked down and angled towards the driver.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Bunch of pictures of the build.
https://picasaweb.google.com/105614403512511880516/EclipseBoost?authuser=0&feat=directlink

I honestly considered doing one in the cig lighter. Found a few 1" pressure gauges from an Industrial supply store.
Only issue is that I would have to install the lighter elsewhere for the radar jammer and cell phone.

I thought I would try the steering pod first.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back