The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Cruise Control Not working?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcoylesr76

Probationary Member
Apr 8, 2019
Athens, Pennsylvania
Greetings, just hoping for a quick answer that i believe is the case just looking for confirmation so to say, My 99 GST Spyder has an after market fuel pressure regulator, is this why it is not working since the factory system is bypassed or improperly installed?, just got a fuelabs AFPR kit that i will be replacing the current no name ebay one it came with. Thanks in advance.

Are you asking if a mechanical fuel pressure regulator is affecting your cruise control...? The answer is obviously no, a diaphragm is not affecting your throttle cable nor your electrical cruise network.

Good for you on replacing the no name junk diaphragm because it would most likely fail down the road, if it isn't leaking already

Kid use some cheap eBay tuff I'm Workin on replacing/upgrading, so most likely he hacked into a bunch of wiring I need to chase down and correct. Should have seen the hack job done to install the boost guage.

This fuel system is all over the place no clue what's it's running a the moment.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back