1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

General CONVERTING ECLIPSE 90 SPARK TECH COIL ON PLUG COP TO ECLIPSE 98

Posted by DMKM, Nov 8, 2019

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. DMKM

DMKM Probationary Member

Joined Nov 8, 2019
    Venice, Europe
    Please, I need aid from you. First sorry for my English...I hope you can understand me. I have an Eclipse Mitsubishi '98 and I want to install on it SPARK TECH COIL ON PLUG -COP that is for ECLIPSE '90. Somebody can tell me how could I convert this Mit.Eclipse '90 COP wiring TO Eclipse '98? Thanks

2. 1990TSIAWDTALON

1990TSIAWDTALON Moderator

Joined Nov 14, 2013
    Independence, Kansas

Street Build 3K  27

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · automatic · 1G DSM

452  14

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 1G DSM

421  17

1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS
    rwd · automatic · Misc Vehicles

Street Build 608  4

1998 Eagle Talon TSi
    fwd · manual · 2G DSM

Street Build 5K  11  25

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    13.620 @ 108.460 · 1G DSM
  3. DMKM

DMKM Probationary Member

Joined Nov 8, 2019
    Venice, Europe
    Thanks a lot for your answer!! Now I see this document. But now I post here photos of the spark tech coil on plug. If somebody is able to change the position of the cables to transform it for my ECLIPSE 2g '98.

Attached Files: