The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

clutch going, what should i get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denji

Supporting Member
May 4, 2004
Calabash, North_Carolina
Okay im shopping for a new clutch. I want my car to eventually run around 13-13.5 1/4 mile on the track. Nothing amazing just a decent daily driver. I posted up on problem diagnosis forums a problem i was having and the answer seems to be that my clutch is slipping in higher gears. Im looking for a decent clutch that will do what i need it to do, however i want to keep it mild so i dont put extra wear on my thrust bearing. any help would be appreciated. - Brandon

well I'm sure you've heard about peoples' problems about ACT and their clutches, but I personally haven't concluded anything about ACT and their products. As far as any other clutch brands . . . :confused:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back