The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

check out my fish tank

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93ETGOCART

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 28, 2008
stotts city, Missouri
just thought id share my pictures of my fish tank and if anyone has any tips on getting better pics of my tanks it would be greatly appreciated. the tank is filled with 30(i think) African cichlids im waiting on my other tank to get done cycling to lower the population in the tank they all started from 5 parents all in a few months i went from five to 30

Attachments

• IMG_0941.jpg
    IMG_0941.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0942.jpg
    IMG_0942.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_0943.jpg
    IMG_0943.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 230
I would get rid of the skull, cops ask too many questions. I tried keeping a few fish for my daughter on several ocasions and killed every one with in 2 months.

I was hoping to see some little talons and eclipses in the bottom..

i have actually been searching high and low for some little diecast talons or a eclipse but i dont want some riced out F&F looking crap. I would really like either a 1g or 2g model car but they have proven impossible to find:banghead:

so my other tank is finally cycled and setup so i thought id share some more

Attachments

• IMG_0967.jpg
    IMG_0967.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0968.jpg
    IMG_0968.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0953.jpg
    IMG_0953.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 142
Fish keeping is another hobby of mine. WIll post picks later. Looks like cichlids?

yep south africans. we also have oscars, an angel fish, a shubunkin, a yoyo loach, synodontis catfish (upside down catfish), and of course your common pleco. i found some close by frontosas that i want to get but regretfully the dsm of course has to ruin plans and i need either plug wires or a coil pack. I am currently upkeeping 4 55 gallons and a 20 and ive got a fifth 55 but not enough equipment to set it up.

What fish to you put in your tank to prep it for the other fish? Or do you just use some chemicals and let it sit?

I just have a little 10 gallon tank with some 4 Platies, 2 Whisker Shrimp, and a bottom feeder of some sort. I can't remember what kind it is. The tank is just a distraction from classwork.

What fish to you put in your tank to prep it for the other fish? Or do you just use some chemicals and let it sit?

I just have a little 10 gallon tank with some 4 Platies, 2 Whisker Shrimp, and a bottom feeder of some sort. I can't remember what kind it is. The tank is just a distraction from classwork.

i just fill it with everything that going to me in it decoration wise and let it run without fish for a week then add my fish. i know alot of people say not to add more than 2 fish at a time but i just cut my top tank population in half and put them in the bottom tank. so far i havent encountered any problems. ive been playing with my fish for about a year and a half and ive learned alot in this time RIP all the ones that didnt make it :(

i just fill it with everything that going to me in it decoration wise and let it run without fish for a week then add my fish. i know alot of people say not to add more than 2 fish at a time but i just cut my top tank population in half and put them in the bottom tank. so far i havent encountered any problems. ive been playing with my fish for about a year and a half and ive learned alot in this time RIP all the ones that didnt make it :(

That's the same thing I do. I've had pretty good success with my fish. I've only lost in the last 3 months because my roommate didn't feed them while I was on break. I now use those calcium feeder blocks when I'm away for a while.

ya i learned not to trust people with my fish i was gone for only four days one time and came home to two dead fish. thankfully fish can survive for more than two days without food ### i had a little vacation to jail last year and none of my fish died due to lack of food. although one fish died due to the stupid cop tripping over one of my air lines and murdering my fish:(

Cool! I think the tanks need backgrounds though.

I had fish for about 15 years but haven't had any for about 7 years now. I was sad the day my 11 year old red-tail shark died.

yeah those are my two south african tanks. one does have a background but the other is lacking one. i also have two other 55's with various fish. ive tried to keep sharks in my tanks but they either get attacked or (when i put them in a safe tank) get sick and die so i gave up on sharks. once i get a steady job im going to start a salt water tank for my son.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back