The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Car won't start!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theron

Probationary Member
Aug 31, 2010
Spencer, Iowa
I have a 1990 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD Turbo. Recently I have replaced the exhaust manifold, rediator, water pump, and timing belt. All done professionaly. The car started long enough for me to get if home. The next morning I couldn't get it to start. I tryed for a good hour, and still no luck. The fuel pump works, new injectors and fuel rail, as well as the filter being clean and healthy. My coil is good, and I'm getting sparks to all plugs gapped at 0.022. The ECU is as well good. Any help would be much appreiciated. Thank you.

Timing is correct. Where is the MPI fuse located? Pic would help alot. Everything on the belt side is alligned along with the firing order reset. Still no luck. It will crank, but no start.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back