The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

car pushing to go faster... why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aznlangjai69

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 15, 2003
vancouver, B.C._Canada
When I accelerate up to 60km/h and then when I let go of the pedal, the car would lose acceleration really fast, and i mean fast. As if I can feel it going from 60 to 30 as soon as i let off the pedal. Then when I let it roll, the car sometimes pushes forward, and then stop, and then push again, and then stop. Like the car is telling me accelerate or something.

When I brake, it doesn't brake smoothly, it would go smooth for like 1.5 sec then it would push forward.

It's like having mini nitros haha. For like .5 sec though and not as fast.

Has your car ever been on the t.v. show "night rider".Sounds like you car is upset with your driving.....LOL!:laugh:

nope. 16s. it's like crawling, i just went for a drive earlier. could it be because my intake is leaking air or something?

hopefully it's the caliper. warped rotors would be expensive. thanks man, i'll take a look at it.

warp rotors would mean buying new ones. sticking calipers would have a better chance fixing. I guess

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back