The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

captree state park meet july 28th LI NY

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatal1

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 7, 2011
NYC, New_York
FOR: DSM Tuners

whats up guys? i figured i would throw this up here as well since there seems to be a good amount of interest in getting a few meets together...

this meet is being hosted by TGC (thegalantcenter.org)

for those who have met me i built a few galants previous to my 2g dsm. they were both pretty heavily modified as is my 2g now....

for those who know of them there will be some other heavily modded galants including the awd evo swapped ones....there will also be some beat up cars as well so if yours is in tough shape, you wont be alone....
there will also be quite a few other mitsus in attendance as well....some who are members here as well EVO Inside, Qnz and a few others.....

you dont have to bring anything but for those who feel like bringing something you are more then welcome or you can chip in a few dollars to those getting meat etc for the bbq.....

you can bring leftover parts as well or stuff you may have for sale if you like, occasionally people do and end up selling quite a bit as well

just post if your coming and if you decide to bring anything include that as well so i can mark it down.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the meet is going to be at captree state park on july 28th... the meet will start around 11:00
feel free to come earlier though if you want to take advantage of the beach etc....we need to start getting there a little early though to reserve our area

Captree State Park 3500 E. Ocean Parkway Babylon, NY 11702

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

to get there take either ocean parkway to the end
or hop on the Robert Moses Causeway and take that to the end

AGAIN, THE PARK COST ABOUT $5 PER CAR TO ENTER
you can leave as you like without having to repay im not %100 sure on the price but its close to that from what i remember...

ATTENDANCE LIST
1.Fatal1 (chip in)
2.Goosey 2099 (chip in)
3. Isaurio (shish kebob)
4, wetamup2k3g (chip in)
5. daonlyillwiz (soda, cups) NYCCDSM
6.Therice0805 (cooler, drinks) Club3g
7.Galanttuner10 (napkins, utensils)
8. Qnz and gf with galant and 2g [also nyccdsm member]
9.fvasconez62 (water soda) Club3g
10.Jubeiaire
11.keith6110 (condiments, drinks)
12.keith6110 2 brothers with 2g gsx and gst
13.Deeznuts
14.Jigsaw Club3g
15.JesterheadGTS (beer)
16.galantboost
17.NHPgladiator (chip in) Club3g
18.Chinola69 (and friend) DSMTuners
19.mrg7423 (maybe if cars ready)
20.01galant01 (chipping in)
21.Carl3g
22. mrjaydeeone (chipping in)
23.Mrbishi (grill, charcoal, grilling tools etc...) <-----------big thanks to kwame as always
24.TheDonDSMAk DSMtuners
25.specter6633 (chip in)
26.GrimGst DSMTuners
27.STEWI (aka EvoInside nyccdsm)
28.Mante (with his legit imported 8g Vr4)
29.Skyforger
30.xoutlanderx CLUB3G
31.ADRIENNE and a few friends (napkins paper towels) CLUB 3G

please say if you are coming and what you are bringing/ chipping in etc

again things we need off the bat are
grill/ charcoal/ spatulas etc
meat...prepared food etc
soda/ water/ beer/ juice etc
ice/ coolers
condiments/ napkins utensils

ill be updating the thread as i can so the list will get pretty big fast....

cmon guys, i see a lot of interest in getting a meet together... post up if your coming so we can better prepare....

lots of dsms, highly modded galants with awd and crazy motor swaps.....and lots of other mitsus both highly modified and some which have seen better days....if your cars not all done and or isnt in the best shape, there will be quite a few others who will be there right with you still coming out...

Last edited by a moderator:
list updated....c'mon tuners time to get out there and hang out for a bit...got a bunch of dsm's from the regional board coming...many have also showed interest but im waiting on confirmations before updating the list...

sounds good bro, im sure we all know the feeling LOL....ill add you on and see you there....

list updated....

obviously people are more then welcome if you dont let me know, but, it makes it easier to organize if you do so we can secure a large enough area for parking etc.....

keep the attendance growing...

even if your dsm is in tough shape there are already others who are attending that are in progress etc so you wont be alone... we have all been there so no need to be ashamed... come hang out,

also some people will be bringing parts etc to sell as usual so you are more then welcome to bring some stuff as well...

you can bring whatever you like, chips, soda, water, whatever you like, or, chip in if you would like for burgers hotdogs etc... once we get a good crowd there i will run out to the store and grab all the meat buns etc.....

again its not mandatory to get anything and i wont assign items for people to bring but the more people who bring stuff, the better off we are LOL

thanks

gotcha Grimm, added to the list, see you there...

bumpidy bump.....list updated

2 weeks away, who else is coming?

almost 1 week away,

just got conformation on my buddy coming with his legit imported 8g galant vr4, if thats a little more incentive LOL,

let me know if you plan on attending please

Just a reminder, meet is this SATURDAY get those cars ready fellas...

4 more days!!

attendance updated

just a reminder, meet is TOMORROW, for those who said they are coming, i will see you there...for those who havent responded, you are still more then welcome to come and hang out

see you all in a little while, i am trying to finish the 2g now but if im not done by my intended time, i will just be going in my daily... forecast looks good and meet is still on...we might get a short shower if anything at all according to the weather channel....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back