The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Upstate NY DSMers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey man, I live downstate right now but I'll be upstate in september for school - Albany. I've got a 90 tsi. :)

What up john long time no see. I used to have the blue 90' talon awd with the ### flames up front. Sorry I haven't been around but I sold my car. Looking for something else in the neer future if you know of any looking to unload one for a good price. First gen non turbo 4g63 prefered, but i'd rock out either of the turbo models still. Let me know. Oh I also still have a stock 90' non eprom ecu, that 3" gsx down pipe and a complete 6bolt head with all valvetrain and intake mani for sale or trade if you or any one else in the area is interested.

I'm up at Fort Drum. I have been looking to meet some people from tuners from upstate. We all need to get together and kick it. O and i drive a marroon 92 TSI. if you see me honk.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back