1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Bov flange sizing

Posted by James_dsm, Jul 26, 2020

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. James_dsm

James_dsm Probationary Member

Joined Jun 25, 2020
    Littlerock, California
    Im going to order a NGR Type S bov, but I have stock upper intercooler piping. Do I need a specific flange for it? It can’t be welded on for obvious reasons. Any recommendations?

122  2

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · automatic · 2G DSM
  2. talon749

talon749 Proven Member

Joined Sep 19, 2004
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    Yes, it uses a Greddy flange, you can get an adapter for a skyline that will work the 1g BOV flange ( they use the same BOV as a 1g), I'm using this as my Greddy leaked, and wanted to go back to the stock, it works great.

151  1

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    fwd · manual · 1G DSM

289  0

1995 Eagle Talon N/T
    manual · 2G DSM
  3. Mello

Mello Proven Member

Joined Jul 4, 2003
    Albuquerque, New Mexico