The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Bottom end

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboTJ

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 2, 2006
Fort Collins, Colorado
I was rebuilding my engine but ran out of time(had to move back to school). I got the pistions out of the block but handed the rest over to a shop to rebuild the bottome end. I couldnt figure out how to get the crank timing belt sprocket off, so basically all the plates behind that are still on but everything else is off the block. The problem is that I have the top line master gasket set with me and I dont know what gaskets the shop needs(crankshaft seal?). Im going to be out of town while they are working on it so I cant just run them down there. Can anyone tell me what gaskets they will need and what they look like.

96 TSI AWD
5 spd

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back