The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Bottom end kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dakota_97gsx

Probationary Member
Nov 18, 2014
South pekin, Illinois
I have been looking online and am having trouble finding a complete bottom end kit for my 97 gsx. I was wondering if anyone could guide me to any websites. Thanks

If you're not in a hurry and have a lot of patience you can find deals. I sourced all over and got

Hd wiseco stroker pistons for $200
Eagle rods $200
Eagle crank 6bolt 100mm crank $500
Race bearings $80
Mains $60
Everything brand new.

Took me almost 3 months to find them. I'm all about a good deal and map's prices are very reasonable.

Yea I'm not in a hurry. I'm new to all of this so I'm trying to do research first and find good deal. What all will I need to rebuild the bottom need? Pretty much everything you listen and gaskets? Or is there more needed? Thanks for the help

Most people get away with just polishing their crank. Unless it's really bad.

It also just depends on how much hp you plan on building. If you're not going to over 400hp I wouldn't bother going with forged internals. Unless you have a 7bolt.

As far as gaskets map has a complete cometic kit wth head gasket for 157 I think. If your doing the block I would redo all the gaskets as well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back