The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

boost lines with methanol injection

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattUnderwood

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 19, 2009
Harrisonburg, Virginia
So I bought my car back in around March and I've gotten a boost leak from what I can tell(idle rev and air flow isn't right on my link log) so I'm trying to spray and fix all the lines. Today when I was looking to fix everything I noticed the car has seven different lines going. They are all connected but I don't feel like this is right and I want to re route them so can anyone help me out and get all of them right. THe one thing that is really confusing me is that the car seems to have two different boost controllers. One is a manual that has the knob you turn and the other has three ports on it and is this type: EXTREME PSI : Your #1 Source for In Stock Performance Parts but is not electrical.

The lines that are going to the knob controller are: WG goes to one end and the other end goes to a T with one end going up to the intake manifold and the other port of the T goes to another T(already very confusing) which one end goes to the BOV and the other goes to the end of port 1 on the multi port controller

For the other multi port line one is as mentioned above, then line two goes to a port on the BOV(for the dodge garage bov fix mod) and then port 3 goes to the intercooler hole.

So after all this confusing stuff being said, I'm about 95% sure this can be fixed and made simpler. So can anyone give me advice for the lines as to how to take it down to maybe just one boost controller or anything that doesn't look like a rats nest.

The only reason I don't wanna go with my memory is because of the dodge garage bov mod basically and I'm still not 100% confident on this car since it has meth injection(but I'm learning)

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back