The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Black Ops DSM Clan - PS3

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

if someone else wants to take over the thread, that would be good. i no longer have a ps3 because i got the YLOD. first got it back in December, had the motherboard re-flowed, then i got it again couple days ago. so i said screw it and bought a xbox360 and some games.

I'm using my bros, ps3. Because I'm broke but will have one in few months, with my new decent job. Either ps3/360 havent decided but I'm liking ps3 graphics alot.

Add me Id: dw_reaper1976

If you wanna play and die alot :D LOL :p

Last edited:
I'm GSX_JOE I still need to download the new maps though.

Black ops is poo. I tried it....and a bunch of my friends returned their copy only to return to CODMW2.

MRCRAWFLSH for those that still play MW2

Timberland030891 Im already in a major clan but will switch over to what ever the DSMers have on them, Just send me a add and a message saying you are a DSMer or else ill think your one of those little 12 year old that add me cause you think im Good:)

K/D 2.20, Fav Gun: L96, Kill you from cross the map baby

i need some good zombie players the highest i got on new one is 25 with newb players

You do play alot of zombies...I'm taking a black ops break as you may have seen..It's been alot of madden lately..

Timberland030891 Im already in a major clan but will switch over to what ever the DSMers have on them, Just send me a add and a message saying you are a DSMer or else ill think your one of those little 12 year old that add me cause you think im Good:)

K/D 2.20, Fav Gun: L96, Kill you from cross the map baby

I have alot of those people add me too..Cause my clan will kill the shit out of you..Then they add me and ask to play..

And Chris likes to hop into my clan..But it's ok Chris your at least better than jenny, but she is fun to play with..But on a real note quit getting into my games and killing me withought warning..

I dont really go on the ps3 much anymore..but I would for DSM clan =D

ign=iKeshaun
;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back