The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

MW3 or black ops

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2GFWDbeast

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 17, 2010
kenosha, Wisconsin
MW3 is horrible. Black ops i think is still the best one out. What is your guys opinion?

Battlefield 3 is what you want.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I been playing mw3 on the wii and so far this is the best combat game I ever played on the wii, the graphics are good I did not think I could have so much fun on the wii but I been playing this all night until the wife made me turn it off or I would still be on.

black ops always seemed like a cheap version of a cod knock-off to me, never bought it. treyarch likes to publish unpolished games. mw3 is on my list to buy once I buy a new 360.

black ops psn jcastillo13 xbox JORDAN CASTILLO

The campaign in MW3 is waaaaay better than black ops...and I hated the multiplayer on black ops as well. Come to think of it, the only thing I liked was zombies haha.
But I'm very impressed with the gameplay of mw3...campaign, multiplayer, survival, and team ops. Very well done in my opinion

I'm not liking the maps on MW3, to many campers and to many buildings. MW2 was good, but 3 ehhh idk. Maybe i have to get used to playing the maps more or something. Im byebyeV8 on xbox360

I hated black ops, looked to cheap with way to much crap, I love MW2. Just picked up MW3 for ps3 and just testing it out, so far I like it, but it would take some time to get used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while taking a shit

Mw3 is great, took some time to adjust from black ops but Its gameplay is way better, I just played black ops for the first time in 2 weeks and rage quit after 2 matches, back to mw3. And on a side note F*** battlefield... that is all.

Black ops bored me. I didn't bother with MW3 because its basically the same game. BF3 is fun because so much to do. Get bored being infantry fly a jet.. PS3 bbeck001

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

MW3 over black ops all day.. Black Ops looked so cheap.. And everywhere you walked it sounded like you had some wet socks on and squishy boots.

BUT.. Battlefield 3 pwns both of them.

they are both very good in their own way...the problem with black ops is that graphics and gameplay seemed kind of cheap, mw3 has too many buildings=more campers (can't stand them pu**** LOL):cool:

I didn't bother getting either one. It's already being hacked, too many little kids on em, and worst of all too many campers. So IMO they both suck because of how the players camp every game other it would be a good game all run and gun. Just my .02

I didn't like Black Ops. Unlike most people I buy a game for the single player campaign above all else and the story in BO sucked.

MW3, I can't say. It's sitting here and I haven't played it yet. I'm working through MW1 since I skipped right to MW2.

battlefield 3 any day but have to say mw3 for the win on black ops.

Any one sign up on elite? I like to start up a clan, if anyone is interested look me up on xbox "awdeagletsi"

i did but have no idea how to use it or what its for

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back