The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Big T28 question

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2G-BlackGst

Probationary Member
Nov 25, 2016
central point, Oregon
Hello, I'm new to the forum. I have researched like crazy which is why I have ordered the parts I have, But I am still left with a few questions. I bought my car pretty much stock, It has a 3" Downpipe back exhaust and a cone intake.

What I have ordered (still in the mail):

Garrett big T28
FP race manifold/ all hardware including the 2 evo bolts
1g "style" bov
mbc
recirc intake
"cxracing" hardpipe kit for the smic
boost guage

This is not a track car, nor really a DD more of an evening grocery getter/ weekend warrior.

My question is, I followed the build path but it gets fuzzy at the end. It says you can run a 16g/t28 with the factory sidemount. (as far as cfm) While others say you can't. Anyone have personal experience?

It also says the factory 2g fuel system can handle up to 16psi but that's its limit And its a good idea to upgrade. Now, is that the limit on the factory t25? Or with the upgraded 16g/T28?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back