The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Best Nitrous for Money?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Tuner

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 22, 2002
PhoenixAZ
Personally I have been thinking on purchasing Nitrous.
I am leaning towards the Venom kit for its price $750 and supposedly computer programming features not to mention the ricer in me likes the whole Venom logo thing they have going on.

But in your opinions what gives me the most value for dollar?

i cant speak for NX on a dsm though i have seen them on hondas and they are prety kickass.. i personally have the vcn1k on my 99rs and i have had no complaints so far, i have had it a little over a year now. the installation was extremely simple. i paid 690 brand new at that time i believe its cheaper now depending on were you get it.. it hepled alot in my e.t (16.8 to a 14.9 w no mods but a shortram no brand intake)

i have however considered an nx wt system, ive heard the wet system will give you a bit more of a kick. besides i can tune my fuel now that im enhancing my fuel system..

goodluck whatever nitrous kit you go with.

IF anyones interested i have a NOS direct port kit im looking to get rid of cheap and has some extra's w/ it also. Has 15lb bottle, bottle pressure gauge, purge valve, MSD window swrich, and blow down tube. PM me or e-mail me if you're interested. IM looking to get about $500 for the whole setup.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back