The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Best Gear Oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreddyGst

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 17, 2004
San Pablo, California
What's the best gear oil for FWD? i was looking into BG Syncroshift II but someone told me it was the oil was too thin and on the long run would mess up my tranny... so any suggestions on whats a good gear oil that shifts in smoothly and quick with no problems in the long run. Thanks.

BG syncrhoshift II is supposed to be the best "Thickness" of Oil doesnt matter ...What matters is its lubricating properties...have you ever felt synthetic oil? It feels like twice as thin but lubes alot better

I don't know much about any gear oil and how it feels...i'm doing my clutch+flywheel so i want to know what's a good gear oil to put for my car. i never felt synthetic oil i might have synthetic on my car right know but i don't know... but what's the most recommended or used by most DSM owners? that would work fine for me. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back