The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Bay Area DSMers-weekly meets w/other car guys/other cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I won't be in SJ this Sat but hopefully next Sat I won't go back home for the weekend...so I'd be able to make it out there. Don't really know anyone in SJ except for my roomies and a few friends so hopefully there will be some DSMers out there.

There's about 3 DSMs that usually show up and 2 Evos.

We're meetin at the Cardinal on hillsdale/meridian from now on in the Rite Aid side, started attracted too many of the local marked by the cops street racers.

sickgsx-316 said:
There's about 3 DSMs that usually show up and 2 Evos.

We're meetin at the Cardinal on hillsdale/meridian from now on in the Rite Aid side, started attracted too many of the local marked by the cops street racers.

I think i know where you guys are at...What time are you guys meeting up, might have to stop by sometime!

8ish, every saturday night. Was good times this weekend, we all rolled pretty deep to a meet someone heard about in Fremont where there were roughly 200+ cars. you guys missed out!

i just got my car this week. ill try to come by next week. is it at rite aid? or kohls.. the even t calandar says kohls, but forum says rite aid..or is that the same place. i dunno!

I expect some DSMers to be there! I'm going by myself and I don't know any DSMers besides my friends in Vallejo...LOL shit. I checked Google Earth, seems pretty simple to get there, only about 7 miles from SJSU.

sickgsx-316 said:
LOL! Good luck man. DSMers are notorious for saying they'll show up and well...not! I'll be there for sure with at least 2 more evos.

Lol I hear that.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back