The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Anyone want to do weekly meets? Sac area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm game. Would love to meet some fellow DSMer's in the sac area. I live in Citrus Heights.

My Talon won't be legal until the beginning of October (got to replace the oil pan and smog it) but anytime after that I'm ready. I'll roll 2 or 3 deep even to help get things going.

Hey, any of you guys from Sac know a guy by the name of Travis Bonbrak? He drives a Supra, and an RX-7?

What color supra.. and why do you need to know?

i'm in sac now, but i havent drven my dsm in like a year. I drive my miata now. Actually I walk more than I drive :D

Gotta replace the pan because the previous owner stripped one the oil return threads. He tried to re-tap it but that just maid it worse. So I am going to put on the SBR oil pan from MAPerformance with the SS return line.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back