The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

balance shaft freeze plug NOK EZ2937b

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kneipperk

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 25, 2009
aurora, Colorado
So I received a new balance shaft elimination kit today. I previously ordered some ebay junk and the cap for the balance shaft hole didn't fit. The new kit that I got was advertised as OEM.. I know the stub shaft is OEM because its in the mitsu sealed package.. but the Rubber coated plug is not in mitsu packaging... The only markings on the rubber coated plug is "NOK EZ2937b".... Does anybody know if this is oem or not? I know the oem package number is supposed to be "MD092785". I google searched and only 3 pages popped up, and I searched the forums here and of course no matches... I'm sure it will work, but i'm just wondering if i should request a partial refund, or leave neutral feedback if it was mislabeled as OEM

I will confirm that NOK EZ2938B is an OE rubber plug MD092785

I have a NIB with Mitsu Dealer sticker in my hand.

That I ordered from the Mitsu dealer, that was delivered by Mitsu dealer driver, in a Mitsu dealer parts truck.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back