The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Autometer VS Innovate Wideband

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TFFC

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 9, 2005
Chino, California
I have read alot of good things about the LC-1 XD-16 wideband, but not much about autometers. I know that the LC-1 works great wtih Dsmlink but is anyone using autometer with link? I have read the wideband shootout, and see that innovate is the best, but they also designed and conducted the test at their shop. Kind of makes me wonder!!!!!:confused: Autometer has been in the gauge business along time so I know they make a quality product. So, just wondering if anyone has any info(install time, quality, looks, ect??) Thanks

I dont have any personal experience but if I were you I would do a google search and search these forums more. Google is great because it will pick up post on other forums and sites that could still be helpfull. Also the AEM forums are great for stuff like this because the AEM tuning section has tuners from all walks of life discussing all kinds of problems. If you figure anything out defanitly post a good bit of what you figured out so we can learn :thumb:

I have don't that, searching and more searching, but not many people have tried the autometer I guess. Everyone will use their boost gauges, but nobody wants to try the wideband! I don't get it, but its everyone else money and choice, but some kind of info would be nice!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back