The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

APEXI?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midwestmopar

Proven Member
Feb 14, 2020
Commiskey, Indiana
For you guys that may have bolted on this system, Can anyone confirm my theory, I bought a 96 gst spyder, the guy had it for 8 years and knew nothing about it, he said all of the work was done on it before he owned it. I'm thinking someone attempted to fool someone by welding an APEXi mid pipe on this system, with a no name downpipe and a no name muffler it has mandrel bent piping all the way back. My only clue is the fact that they welded the pipe together when it should have been bolted if it came in a kit. Does anyone recognize this muffler?
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'd say your suspicion is pretty close. No clue on that muffler, and that cat-delete pipe should've been paired to bolt-on flanges.

Looks well seasoned to me.

Last edited:
TK106 that is funny, I've never owned anything with apexi on it so I wasn't sure. sounds like for this race season ill be running this exhaust but next year ill be saving up for a real exhaust haha thank you guys for all for the help.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back