The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Anyone here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saginaw area here. There are a decent number of DSM's in the area, but I wouldn't call that a good thing.

Roughly 80% are base models driven by 16yo kids who wish they would've gotten a Civic cause they're way more awesome. :rolleyes: The other 15% drive TSi/GST/GSX; most of whom are far more interested in getting Altezza tails than actually making more power. There are also enough 3g Eclipses to deep-throat a giraffe, who all truly believe and like to tell me that my 3000GT as well as their 3g's are DSM's. WTF :ohdamn:

The final 5% are purist tuners like myself; those who recognize the glory of what DSM's are capable of, and work to bring out the dormant beast within. I hope to find some others in the area via the forums that share that common interest as they are pretty elusive out in the wild.

Hi dave, BayCity area here, alone and in the cold, a VERY lite sprinkling of DSMs here, i might be the only one w/o a body kit. LOL. i would like to do a meet thing a little fearther north of d-town, maybe tri-city area sometime this year.anybody game?

I'm from Redford, but moving to Kalamazoo in fall for school, unfortunately my TSi is done till i can get the time/tools/know-how to rebuilt the motor or find someone who will

ludington here!!! about 45 minutes north of muskegon and an hour or so south of traverse city. got a 98 420a that im trying to finish so i can drag race it up in kaleva at the 1/8 mile track. anyone wanna lend parts or a hand let me know.. LOL I got a manual boost controller and some other stuff if ya know anyone who needs anything.

Saginaw, seems like i have the only clean black eclipse around here. All i ever see is base 420a's with no mods at all except for the altezza tails. I saw a GS-t once in bay city, and instantly was sad because i beat him with my non turbo 420a.

I live in flushing, right by flint. I just got a Laser rs fwd that i think just needs a headgasket and valve seals. It came with a new small 16g turbo though. They have drag races in flint friday and saturday nights at the cruise. My buddy took his 95 talon tsi out there and got worked over by a fiero. (3800 with a holset hx35) It would be nice to see a group of dsm's out there throwing down. Ill race anyone on my bike to.

In detroit area here but I know strictly import motorsports does a lot of meets of dsms plus other performance cars and they go to the strip in kalamazoo area hers a link to there facebook page it usaully tells you when meets are coming up. Strictly Import Motorsports | Facebook

Last edited:
grand blanc here, i just recently bought a dsm, and really need some help/tips for tuning. help me!!! if someone likes talking about dsms and teaching email me at [email protected]. willing to lend a hand with anything you may need help with to. i just have ALOT to learn.

hey guys( and hopefully gals..LOL) ..names Chris. just went down to flordia to buy my 97 GST project car. Wrecked my highly modded 03 civic Si last year and met alot of DSM'ers through out her show days and thought i would see what the hype was about. so far, even in my pos, i am greatly impresssed and eager to start pumping money and power into her. hope to see some of u guys soon.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back