The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Anyone here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kainam00

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 31, 2009
Auburn Hills, Michigan
I know there are a ton of DSMs in this area, where is everybody at?

There are plenty of DSMers in the area for sure, I like how they subdivided the Great Lakes region from the Midwest now. Anyways I'm from Traverse City, but live in East Lansing while I go to MSU.

I live in Auburn Hills, work in Troy, rally car is at the parents in Macomb... so I'm basically all over the place. Nice to see so many people in here!

I say a little Closer to spring we arrange a meet and maybe do a bbq or something....we have plenty of time to talk and think about it, would anyone else be game for this?

Hey everyone, we're here!! Well, in Kalamazoo area, feel free to swing by! ( We have around 20-30 regulars out in the Zoo, good times!)

Also, we are going to be planning some winter events for the western side, but everyone is ALWAYS welcome!

Keep it real,
Jon @ DSM Graveyard

What kind of events?

I grew up in Lincoln park but currently living on the west side... Whats up jon^^ whats up derek^^ LOL... We need a meet in the spring for sho..

Grand Rapids/ Wyoming
I'm done for a meet

so quick question, anyone no someone who is selling a 97 talon TSI???
much appreciated!

I'm in Harrison Twp and have some DSM friends in Algonac and Roseville.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back