The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Anyone here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We will be having meets Every friday and cruise to Dash works car meet once it gets a little warmer. We will also be having an open house this summer with some crazy deals on getting a couple pulls on our new dyno thats working on getting installed.

Well its getting warmer out and a Few ppl have been going out to the local meets. feel free to start stopping out on fridays usually ppl meet at Dash works at 9pm on fridays. Also feel free to stop out at Strictly Import Motorsports and say Hi :)

hey looking for someone that has some knowledge of dsm link and is willing to do a tune on my car, and i dont want someone messing with my car that has done a tune one time and wants to try to guess on my car there is alot of money spent on this car, needs to be done right text me at 269-369-1522 so we can talk have other questions that needs to be done to it as well

hey looking for someone that has some knowledge of dsm link and is willing to do a tune on my car, and i dont want someone messing with my car that has done a tune one time and wants to try to guess on my car there is alot of money spent on this car, needs to be done right text me at 269-369-1522 so we can talk have other questions that needs to be done to it as well

Feel free to call us at (269)350-9055 we are one of the most experienced shops in the area that knows how to tune.

Hi dave, BayCity area here, alone and in the cold, a VERY lite sprinkling of DSMs here, i might be the only one w/o a body kit. LOL. i would like to do a meet thing a little fearther north of d-town, maybe tri-city area sometime this year.anybody game?

LOL same here theres like 3 or 4 dsms in this town, all tricked out with big spoilers and gaudy ass body kits. its terrible. and most of them just wanna look like fast and furious. im bout the motor. and lookin for some tips at any time, not really familiar with dsms but really eager to learn. hit me up

I am right by detroit, and ready to meet up whenever, I used to meet up all the time, trying to get back into it again. let me know

Might be headin to Detroit Saturday night... Possibly not 100% sure tho but I do venture that way on a nice night on the weekends.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello to all the michigan DSMer's, I just joined the fray, after many years of blown up N/T cars, I finally can afford a 1997 talon tsi, awd, manual. I live in sterling heights, my 'rents are in troy, and I generally live near WSU during the school year... I would love to have a meet-up for the "Dream Cruise" if anyone else is down? Nice to meet some other people in the area...matt

detroit area here, right off of woodward. hopefully will be seeing many of you around since the streets are filling up at night before the big cruise goes down

Ian, if either of us or both of us dont go to the shootout, then yes we'll be seeing atleast a couple dsm people at the cruise. Hey, cant wait to see the turbo swap, oh, and if you need some 450cc injectors, mine are gonna be selling pretty quick.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back