The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Any DSMers from upstate or capital NY?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mopar you hit on the head buddy..i think jamesville would be perfect for all..and i could def throwdown on some up front cash for meats and whatnot.. lets get this rolling:pray: and lazy i think ill have to take you up on both offers

Man and i always thought dsm'ers flocked where it was warmer with nicer weather. I would have never imagined the support in the NY area. Astounding!

how about july 19th its a sunday.... that would give guys time to get their rides fixed like mine:( but time to get people aware.... sound good guys? should we do a dish to pass???

july 19th works for me. and i think jamesville is a good spot, kinda central to most places. one concern, wont the park want the money for the pavilion ahead of time? just dont want anyone to lose money on this. also what time would we start?

yes the money has to be up front but we need to get a good number on how many people want to go.. i have a good idea ill get a list started.. then we can decide how we will pay for it.. PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GO HOW MANY CARS BECAUSE I KNOW SOME HAVE MORE THAN ONE AND HOW MANY PEOPLE PER CAR.... I WILL PM YOU BACK TO LET YOU KNOW I GOT YOU ON THE LIST:thumb:

so were saying the meet is on july 19th at jamesville state park??? is that final?

as of right now yes the only thing that could change is maybe a cheaper pavilion if we cant get enought guys but if you put out the word to local dsmers that dont know anything about this site i think we get a good number of guys maybe we should invite other 2gnt cars or 4g63 cars?? should know for def what pavilion and what not n a month or so but if you guys still have ideas questions or concerns post em....:hellyeah:

alright, JULY 19th it is. id say any 90-99 dsm or galant vr4 is welcome. anyone have a dsmtalk account?, we should post over there...

Lol damn. Too bad we couldnt have it like 10 days later. Then I can turn 18 and drive after 9 :p

My dad is really up the *** about driving after 9 LOL. It kills me...and my social life.

I'm from a tiny bumpkin town called FIllmore which is in Western NY. only like 20 mins from Mt. Morris but i didn't even know there was a strip there. pimp:rocks:

It's no monster. It's just this Colt. The Plymouth Trailaser in the background is sold. Last I heard It was on Syracuse Craigslist.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back