The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Any DSMers from upstate or capital NY?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i was wondering around rochesterdsm.org im guessing they have or know quit a few dsmers and maybe we could get in touch with them and meet up that way..... the more cars the better....

Does anyone know when the track near rochester opens? I think its called International Raceway, well we should do a meet there.

No clue, but i know the 1/4 mile track at Cicero opens for test and tune on the 17th

we could do a meet there IF we knew some people that knows some people that can get us a day there to meet any one know anybody that might know someone???? but that would be way cool let us do a couple pass's someones got to know someone..

hey whats up slo-rst, im from Watkins Glen I only know of one other guy with a 2g talon. How many other dsmers are in this area? Id love to get a DSM meet in Watkins or Elmira this spring.

Pssssh you kiddin? I used to drive to n from The Glen at least a few times per month be it to screw around with the IC carclub or to work @ the track....and theres actually some DSM meet on the way to dryden every year i guess, co hosted by the only mechanic in my area I trust to work on my car - which coincidentally is where my car is right now:(

Heh I chuckle when I see where everyone is from because every location is like an hour away from me or everyone else. Car people are hidden amongst the indistinguishable vastness of upstate NY

Where is that located?

Seeing as how they are located in rochester, i would it will probably be in rochester. I hope so since that isnt too bad of a drive, all highway.

so would you guys rather meet in rochester in late june to mid july some wheres in there that would give guys time to have there cars fixed/ready to meet and would give amplable time to get the word out to get a good size meet... and i think a sunday would be better atleast for me due to racing on sat nights..

The only thing about rochester is that it is at the far west of the state, I personally think the location should move East so as to accommodate those in the albany or NYC area.

yah, 'cuse or rochester would be cool I only haveto jump on one highway either way

probly get a nice group at either place too

I think syracuse would be an amazing place to go

yah, 'cuse or rochester would be cool I only haveto jump on one highway either way

probly get a nice group at either place too

Sounds good, maybe all of us around this area will meet up in your hometown since its on the way then cruise up. Syracuse does sound good, is there a park or something we can meet up and have a cook out?

Im not to familiar with Syracuse as i have only been there like 4 times in my 18 years of living LOL. There has got to be a park of some sort there or if not a park, maybe we could have it at the Carousal Mall? I know over here in Utica there isn't much that is appealing to have a meet but there are a few state parks within 30 minutes of me like in Rome NY or Vernon/Verona.

whats up guys? im from rome and would be down for a dsm meet in cny. there are a few state parks in the rome area. lake delta state park and verona beach state park are the two main parks. delta is a 5min drive from "downtown" rome. there was a local meet last year at verona beach and i think we had to rent a pavilion and it was like $10 a car entry. i think delta is only $7 entry. i REALLY want a meet to happen this summer so we should make this one happen. if i can do anything to help let me know.

yeah verona beach or jamesville beach park i think its 5 bucks to get in and its a pretty good size..and also if there are any of your frisbee golfers out there jamesville gotta decent course in there as well..and a great place to bbq

Yup yup sylvan beach area is a great spot. Delta is pretty nice too. Those are the two i was referring to

well it seems you guys have some ideas in mind wich if we were to rent a pavilion and have a bbq id say jamesville is at the right spot. rental of a building was $175... if we have $10 car and we have 50 cars thats $500 in wich would pay for this year and next years rental of the building.. so next year we can see what other guys did to thier rides over the winter ect... so from the $500 well have 150 left over wich could go for meats for the grill ect.... its up to you guys or if we can get more than 50 cars we can drop the spending down to $5 bucks a car???????? :hellyeah:

whats up guys? schenectady ,ny here. I did'nt read thru this whole post but, my self and my younger brother are both very much into the dsm's he has a 99 gsx with gt-35r and i have a 95 tsi running a holeset hx 35. we wold both be interested in meeting up with some fellow local dsm'ers. we both have a good knowledge of dsm's and access to garage space and any tools you could ever need and would be happy to help out some newbes or even learn something new from you old timers like myself.
we also have a whole crew of us "not all dsm's" who try to hit the track at the valley every wed night during the summer. we'd be happy to bring some extra people along with us if anyones interested

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back