The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Any DSMers from upstate or capital NY?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm sorry for the late reply, i have a lot of problems. i have blue smoke coming out of my exhaust at idle but not when i'm driving. I had the head work done by the dealer and then i put the car away for the winter. Actually it was put away for a year. So i lost the warranty from the dealer. I did a lot of research and found out that it could be the valve stems. I need the intake manifold replaced because my friend damage where the bolts connect to the egr and manifold so its a big boost leak. I'm not that experience to do all this. Is there any mechanics around here? Silkyjohson I got your message but i cant reply back to you so email me at [email protected]

Im from Corning its near Elmira, im stuck in a honda town :toobad:

hey whats up slo-rst, im from Watkins Glen I only know of one other guy with a 2g talon. How many other dsmers are in this area? Id love to get a DSM meet in Watkins or Elmira this spring.

What's up everyone? I live in Oneonta. Albany DSM used to have a decent following, but then everyone disappeared. Does anybody ever go to Lebanon Valley? I went with the CTDSM guys last fall, it was great.
If anybody ever wants to meet up or needs help working on their car, I'm game.

Chris

Whats up guys!?!?! The names Corey and I'm from Utica, smack dab in the middle of the state. I just took a 2 hr drive to New Paltz yesterday to pick up a turbo, o2 housing and some injectors. We gotta get something going on up here real soon!

the funny thing is we all wanna get together and meet up but no one wants to step up to the PLATE so im gonna first we need to know where we would like to meet how bout everyone toss in ideas where... even meeting up with other dsm'ers on the way to meet.. so lets hear some ideas then well talk a date.. or would you guys like to cruise around bout 100 mile to 200 mile round trip?????? where you from??? where you wanna meet? cruise or just meet up???? LETS HEAR IT:hellyeah:

Well its convenient for me but how practical does it sound that if we had a meet, that it would be around Utica? It is like right in the middle of the state...

Yea It took me about an hr to get to troy doing about 75-85 down the thruway.

so do we want to cruse a 100-200 miles? and i think july would be a good time... post your opinons guys also how many dsm'ers are above utica???? or how many are west of albany??? :hellyeah:

Im down for meeting in Utica i'd rather do a meet instead of a cruise, my car hates me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back