1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

any dsmers around westchester willing to help me with my speed density tune?

Posted by 95pandagsx, Jan 3, 2019

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. 95pandagsx

95pandagsx Probationary Member

Joined Jan 3, 2019
    Sleepy Hollow, New York
    Hey guys ive had my car for about a year now when I bought it it was running great on the previous owners tune. Unfortunately the tune reset possibly from low battery voltage? And now im very lost on getting it back to the way it was. Ive been constantly dealing with idle surging, incorrect AFRs and last weekend my most recent tune got lost so now im back to square one. Id really apreciate if someone could come by and help me get this thing set up id even pay you for your time

Street Build 444  1

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM
  2. Dave2g

Dave2g Probationary Member

Joined Mar 14, 2017
    Stamford, Connecticut
    Hey man, I live in Stamford so I'm relatively close. I'm not a super advanced tuner or mechanic by trade, but I've got a 95 Talon and tuned mine using dsmlink. I'll send you my number in PM and if you want we can link up sometime. I'm free weekends.

Street Build 840  0

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 2G DSM
  3. ATF 2GTalon

ATF 2GTalon Proven Member

Joined Oct 28, 2002
    NYC, New York
    I'm in Brooklyn if you are down this way and need help. If you are on V3 it really shouldn't reset even with the battery unplugged. You might want to contact ECMTuning about that issue. And if you have previous logs you should be able to load those settings back into the ECU. Do you have any recent logs you can post for us to look at?

Street Build 762  1

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
    13.7 @ 105 · 2G DSM