The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Alternator Mounting problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d_rock10030

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 15, 2009
Wyoming, Michigan
I am new to the 4g63 engine and the car I just bought came with the alternator and mounting hardware off of the car. Can anyone take pictures of theirs to show me how and where it mounts. Also Right now i only have a curved bracket with a notch in it, am I missing one? This is for a 95 gsx by the way.

The wide end of the alternator bolts down low on the block in the front. The flat bent piece bolts to one bolt on the water pump. You should have a small metal block that goes on the slide part of the flat piece with a bolt that goes to the alt and a long bolt that goes in the notch on the flat piece.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back