The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

For Sale AEM Wideband Failsafe Boost Gauge 30-4900

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM_Rojas

Probationary Member
Mar 1, 2018
Joliet, Illinois
At this time I do not have images do to making this post on my work computer!

Purchased new and still in box !
Asking $280 but somewhat flexible on price.

I will ship anywhere within the U.S. 48 !! Buyer responsible for shipping and paypal fees.

( Can provide pictures of the item for anyone interested! )

For any questions, message me on here or for faster reply text me @ (eight1five-sixsix1-zerofivetwo1)

ITEM DESCRIPTION :
AEM's Wideband Failsafe Gauge provides the ability to accurately tune AFR, while actively protecting your engine by constantly monitoring AFR curves and activating a user-defined failsafe strategy if it runs lean.

The Wideband Failsafe Gauge is a Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen (UEGO—“you-way-go”) controller with an internal boost sensor, an internal data logger and a full color Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display. It includes technology to activate a failsafe strategy in the event AFR falls outside of a user-defined operating window. If the AFR falls outside of the set operating window, the Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge triggers a user defined output function that can save an engine from catastrophic damage.

This gauge is a must have for all tuned performance engines, either forced induction or naturally aspirated, fuel injected or carbureted. Any high performance vehicle owners who want a highly accurate AFR tuning tool with internal data logging and a protection strategy that can save an engine from catastrophic failure will want this Failsafe device.

Thanks for reading DSMTuners Members!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back