The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G 98 Talon fuel pump assembly

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

codyhorvath

Probationary Member
Sep 22, 2022
Leduc, AB_Canada
Hey everyone,
I'm in the middle of fixing up a 98 Eagle Talon 2.0L Turbo I've found the fuel pump rotted out. I need the complete hanger assembly but can seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone have any advice where to look as I feel that I've extinguished most of my calls in my area. Alberta Canada.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Hey fellow Albertan. When I was getting my 6 bolt crank polished last year at Alberta Cylinder head in Edmonton. I heard that there is a ex armed forces guy with shipping containers full of DSM parts that he is thinking of unloading. Might be worth giving them a call and see if they will put you in touch with him. Worth a shot. Welcome to the forums. Where in AB are you? I also have access to a media blaster running glass beads. If you are close to Edmonton I can blast it clean for you.

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the reply! Luckily I'm lm located in Leduc! I've talked to Alberta cylinder head and they are going to look. Thanks for the advice it's appreciated

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back