The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

WTB 97 GSX Repair Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kolsund

Supporting Member
Jan 28, 2023
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
I live in Chambersburg PA with a 1997 DSM GSX. Truth be told I’m looking for someone within reasonable distance that can fix a few things on it.

I’m looking for someone local who can give it some love and care.

Any advice?

It’s dropping oil at the transmission case. Have a vacuum on the boost leak too somewhere. It idles up and down. Its my daughters GSX. Nice little car. Not looking for any crazy race stuff just get it back on the road in gaps shape.

Please don't double-post. And for the time being please post in the newby forum. The more specialized forums are for more technical issues. Not a dig on you... but because of how the site is run and used by thr members you'll likely get faster and more poignant responses if you use the newby forum until you reach Proven Member status.

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your GSX.

Please don't double-post. And for the time being please post in the newby forum. The more specialized forums are for more technical issues. Not a dig on you... but because of how the site is run and used by thr members you'll likely get faster and more poignant responses if you use the newby forum until you reach Proven Member status.

Noted. Thx

Apologies for the double post. I can try to delete the duplicate ones. I can do a lot of basic things myself but I’m fighting 5x shoulder surgeries. Really looking for someone who can do good work for a honest rate. I can send photos if that would help on Facebook or something.

Thx for cleaning up my mess.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back