The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

For Sale 96 Eagle Talon TSi project (SOLD)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danny_l_2005

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 23, 2004
weslaco, Texas
I have finally decided to let go of my first car. The car is rusting around the hatch and would prefer to get some money for my house construction. I haven’t been in this forum for many years however I would prefer to sell my car to an enthusiast than to a junk yard. I am selling this car for $550.

I’ve had this car parked for at least 8 yrs. The day I parked it this car needed brake calipers (which I found out later it probably was the brake hose) due to burnt brake pads. I had rebuilt the engine myself about 500miles before parking it. I had spun main/rod bearing(can’t remember) and lost compression on a cylinder. machine shop honed cylinder and replace crank w an oem crankshaft uncut. Engine was working great before being parked. A transmission shop rebuilt the auto transmission when 3/4 gear was slipping. Added translab shift kit and IPT stall(cost at least $500) this was done anywhere from 3000-5000miles before being parked. This car also has a Walbro 190 and has a 14b turbo , FMIC probably from eBay (don’t remember) which worked perfectly, added water injection however could not get it going, Megan Racing 3” DP SS and just a straight thru exhaust. No muffler or catalytic converter.

Interior is missing radio, passenger airbag cover is peeling off from heat. If more pictures need please ask.

Car needs front calipers, tires, fluids and TLC.

If interested I will need some time to find the key and title.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back