The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

95 gs eclipse DD

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dabosseclipse

Probationary Member
Mar 2, 2013
jacksonville, Florida
Okay I bought this car two years ago got a good deal on it $500 all that was wrong with it was the timing belt slipped and it wouldn’t start sense then I drove it for a year and pulled the tag my goal for this build is to have a clean DD and make it look fast I am in the posses of buying a gst so this one will be fast and the furious and my gst will be strictly power sleeper so please don’t give me no bull cause I’m putting a body kit on it cause my gst will stay stock !!

heres the car

Attachments

• dsm1.jpg
    dsm1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 142
  • dsm.jpg
    dsm.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 156
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 76
  • eclipse.jpg
    eclipse.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 159
Why waste the money modding and building a N/T when you could be using that $$ for your GST's maintenance and go-fast parts?

Most people, have a stock DD which they maintain, and then use extra $$ for the Turbo model.

To each their own, im just curious.

looks like you used the same color i used for my engine. and to answer your question GofaST4life he wants a "show car" DD and a sleeper so i understand his point of view but then again i built my 420a too! LOL

Why waste the money modding and building a N/T when you could be using that $$ for your GST's maintenance and go-fast parts?

Most people, have a stock DD which they maintain, and then use extra $$ for the Turbo model.

To each their own, im just curious.

i just want a cheep clean build that budget is about $2000 and i am saving up for the gst that’s ganna be the 10000 build so for now i just wanna get the car looking good for cheep and have the show car look

looks like you used the same color i used for my engine. and to answer your question GofaST4life he wants a "show car" DD and a sleeper so i understand his point of view but then again i built my 420a too! LOL

That’s exactly what I was trying to do,and what intake do you have on your 420a and how much was it?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back