The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

94 eagle talon tsi

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fourGsix3

Probationary Member
Feb 7, 2012
sharon, Pennsylvania
traded a dodge neon for my 94 eagle talon tsi a couple of weeks ago. found many problems with it (boost leaks, striped bolts, running rich, bad gaskets, oil leak from hell) got a new head for it with 3rd gen lifters. put 272 cams in it. just got my new fpr. car came with a big 16g turbo and 3in exhaust. hoping to run 30 psi with 550cc injectors( will see how that goes). the engine is a 6 bolt out of a 90 gsx i was told. car has 94k on the body( didnt think was too bad). so far the car has been very reliable so it must not be running right LOL. id like to get some ideas to help me with my build. this is the first dsm ive wanted to build for street/autocross. was kinda hopeing somone with around the same set up can tell me what kinda hp/whp they were getting so i have an idea of what im around. i do know that every car is diff but just want a round about answer. debating on puting a 20g turbo on this car but have alot of learning to do and hopeing i can get the info i need from this foum. let me know what you think and what you think i should do.

20g is GREAT for 400hp if you can find a genuine one. MHI turbos just went up in price outta control.. Anyway, start changing gaskets, (camshaft gaskets, valve cover gaskets, turbos gaskets, ofh gasket, etc. Then BUILD A BOOST LEAK TESTER! Go with 850+ injectors, ### 550 wont do even 20psi. And your priority should be tuning software, like DSMlink, or a SAFC, so you can tune the thing. And an aftermarket boost gauge, and a REAL WIDEBAND is a must to tune (EGT gauge if you want too). I recommen LC1 wideband, or the good ol' AEM EUGO. Intake plumbing, 3" exhaust, suspension, brakes, etc. Any specific questions, you can always PM me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back