The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

90 tsi headliner and sunroof ?'s!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jswitz11

Probationary Member
Jul 22, 2013
Highland, Illinois
My 90 talon i recently bought does not have a headliner what so ever in it, no cardboard at all just metal and wires. THinking i could just pull one off of any 1g with a sun roof my problem would be solved, not!

My car has a power sunroof?! SOOO my question is, is this stock? and if it is where could i find a replacement headliner for it without paying $500?! :confused:

Not to mention i snapped the headliner (that didnt even fit) pulling it out at the the junkyard :banghead:

Sounds like a difficult task. I would search the junkyards for one with the power option and try your best to get it out without breaking it. doesn't sound fun thats for sure.

After doing some research i've found out that the power sunroof is not stock.

Anyone know where to get a custom headliner made to fit? or what i can do to alter mine to fit?

++++++ on the auto apulstry, or simply getting some fabric that you like, cut to fit, and them spray adheasive to make that bad boy stay up there. that would work as long as you aren't in an area that reachs 115 deg in the summer.

After doing some research i've found out that the power sunroof is not stock.

Anyone know where to get a custom headliner made to fit? or what i can do to alter mine to fit?

The power 1g sunroof IS actually stock.Its an aftermarket sunroof, but was an option back in the early 90s.It was a company in cali that did them if i remember correctly..There should be a sticker in the glovebox too from the company that installed it.

That being said,its kinda one of those ooober rare things that might get mistaken for not stock since not alot of people didnt know..
Now good luck finding one..

Your best and possibly only option is to just get one made an an apoulstry shop.Sorry for the bad news bears.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back