The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

63 trim turbo 2g gst

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbr600teardrop

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 26, 2008
lancaster, Kentucky
OK my friends gotta 95 gst with a 63 trim turbo evry thing checks out good but its like it hits fuel cut at 10 psi and we cant figure out why because some times it will do 20 psi before fuel cut hits and he has a afc II to tune with and 660 cc injectors but it does it with the 450 cc or the 660 cc injectors he has 255lph fuel pump aeromotive afpr front mount no boost leak we done a boost leak test any ideas.

He needs a different tuning device. The ECU needs to be modified in order to cut out the fuel cut. You can only do so much tuning with a S-AFC in the first place. And with a big turbo like that he needs more control.

He needs a different tuning device. The ECU needs to be modified in order to cut out the fuel cut. You can only do so much tuning with a S-AFC in the first place. And with a big turbo like that he needs more control.

Bingo. The safc has been said to be able to control injectors up to 680cc fine with no problems. I would recommend getting dsmlink and taking the car to a dyno and tune it.
Double-check again for boost leaks even though you already said you did.

ok so today we went over the intercooler pipe and bov and all couplers and we found the problem the welds around the dijon tool upper intercoller pipe bov broke i dont know how but the welds around the bov on the pipe broke ill try and get some pics the next time im over there and post them so hes ordering a new pipe and not from dijon tool not putting them down but it should have never broke at the welds of a bov flange

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back