The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

4g63 ac delete help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncarson91

Proven Member
Jan 2, 2021
north olmsted, Ohio
So I deleted my ac out because it didn’t work anyways in my 98 eclipse gst what size belt would I use since I don’t have the ac pulley or the tensioner for it

Yes there is absolutely no ac in the car what so ever. No pulley for it nothing I totally removed it and the tensioner for it is gone as well

It didn’t work at all plus the pulley was making noise so I just said the hell with it and removed it plus figured a little weight reduction

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not sure on how different 1g and 2g are, but if you remove the compressor and the tensioner, you should be done as far as pulleys and belts are concerned. You can also delete the condenser by the radiator and all the lines in the bay, as time allows. Then you simply have a switch in the cabin that serves no function any longer. You could wire it for guided missiles, nitrous, or a super bass amp, but that will take more custom work.

Then you simply have a switch in the cabin that serves no function any longer. You could wire it for guided missiles, nitrous, or a super bass amp, but that will take more custom work.

I mounted my Hallman pro MBC in place on the a/c switch...

I’m not sure on how different 1g and 2g are, but if you remove the compressor and the tensioner, you should be done as far as pulleys and belts are concerned. You can also delete the condenser by the radiator and all the lines in the bay, as time allows. Then you simply have a switch in the cabin that serves no function any longer. You could wire it for guided missiles, nitrous, or a super bass amp, but that will take more custom work.

Okay ty so much for your advice I wasn’t sure and am quite the newbie but my build is coming along very nice :) just ordered a 20g turbo today and 1200cc injectors and already have 255 fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back